The Guardian’s Wildchild Anniversary Celebration – International
I’m celebrating like never before. In celebration of my novel’s anniversary, I’m offering the following items (total value of $100 plus shipping) to one lucky winner (International). For a chance to win, enter your name in the rafflecopter at the bottom of this post.
$50 AMAZON GIFT CARD
SIGNED PRINT COPY OF THE GUARDIAN’S WILDCHILD
YOUR PERSONAL CRYSTAL
Facts You Need To Know About The Guardian’s Wildchild
- Goodreads List: Books Where The Hero/Heroine Have Powers In This World – The Guardian’s Wildchild is number 12 out of 244 books. Yahoo!
- Amazon.com reviewers’ rating = 4.1
- Setting is primarily on the Pacific Ocean on a US Naval Ship in the year 2040,
- Paranormal – The sun crystal empowers those who are able to connect with its source. Guardians are an ancient and benevolent people able to travel between worlds and time.
- Romance – A rebel woman meets a rule-book toting captain & discover a deep connection. What is the risk in releasing their passion – treason, death of loved ones, or betrayal?
- Suspense – Which rules must be broken, who can the characters trust? Will the planet go mad?
- Plot – Solve murder mystery, stop Madame from learning how to use the crystals.
Omnific Publishing and I are celebrating The Guardian’s Wildchild publication date, September 26, 2011. Three years ago, my heroine and hero, Sidney Davenport and Captain Waterhouse, hit the book shelves. No matter what genre you prefer, you’ll find The Guardian’s Wildchild a thrilling story.
ebook is marked down to $.99 at Amazon.com Sept 26 – Oct 25
Exciting News: The Guardian’s Wildchild is now listed and distributed by Simon and Schuster.
- You will remember the characters long after reading the last page.
- My novels can be enjoyed by both adult women AND men.
- I guarantee happy endings BUT some good guys/gals may not survive.
- Themes are those with which the reader can identify with (loyalty, family, trust, sacrifice)
- Unique settings. The Guardian’s Wildchild takes place on a military naval ship.
When she is confronted by Captain Waterhouse, she discovers he is a rule book toting officer. He lives rigidly according to the officer’s code of conduct. She begins to discover that aside from his strict and domineering control over her, she finds safety and dependability, trust. He discovers in Sidney as sense of play, of looking at his troubles from outside the box, a world of possibilities. The question is how much and what are they willing to give up to survive.
Captain Sam Waterhouse, a meticulous naval captain who’s suspected of treason, teeters on a precipice between Darkness and Light. When he receives an unusual prisoner, a paranormal journey begins to unravel his disciplined life. All the while, humanity is unknowingly at great risk when two Dark forces team up to acquire control of an elusive power. Sidney and Sam attempt to quiet their powerful feelings for each other, only to discover they can save each other, and in doing so, they might even save the world.Through stunning imagery, an intricate and adventurous plot, and a strong cast of characters, Feather Stone gives readers a fascinating glimpse into the future—a future that is chilling, yet full of hope.